Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Link popularity checks for your blog

I'm always trying to make sure I'm keeping on top of who's linking to me. The really nice part of Marketleap's Link Popularity Check (the only one of the popularity check's reviewed that I liked) is the comparison of your site to others. It's nice to see that my site is above the limited presence.

A Consuming Experience: Link popularity checks for your blog:
Bloggers are always interested in "Who links to me". Link popularity checkers show how many other sites the main search engines say link to your blog, with links to view the search results listing those sites. Some tools even show how popular your blog is (judged by links to you) compared with major Websites, and with some you can, if you really want to, compare your blog's link popularity with your friends' blogs', or indeed any other particular sites you choose.

This post reviews a few free link popularity check tools, and also there are forms to try checking your own blog's link popularity

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home